Maggie's Top 5 Books 2017!


My name is Maggie and I am 10 years old, and my Mum has let me write my Top 5 Books of 2017! (This is in no particular order!)


                The Girl Of Ink And Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave

I really enjoyed the suspense and cliffhangers in this book, and I have recommended it to my school friends. From the start it was exciting, and as I got further in I loved to read in whenever I could.


 The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell 



I loved this book from start to end. I loved that this girl had best friends that were wolves and from the beginning I couldn't wait to read more and more! Every night the book got even more exciting!


The Wimpy Kid The Getaway by Jeff Kinney 

I love the whole series, but The Getaway has to be my favourite. I have enjoyed this series for quite a while, and when this book came out I was desperate to buy and read it. I like that in every book SOMETHING goes wrong.


The Huntress Series by Sarah Driver 

This series is so fantastic I couldn't wait to get the second book. The names in The Huntress books were so peculiar, and that made me love it even more! The first book is The Huntress Sea and the second is The Huntress Sky. I can't wait till the next book, called The Huntress Land, and is possibly the last!


Hemlock Jones And The Angel Of Death by Justin Carroll 



This book is very unusual, and I can't wait for more. The clockwork characters, humour and adventure all make it marvellous! This book is clever, exciting and involves a demystifier! (NOT a detective like Sherlock Holmes!)



I hope that this inspired you to read these books! Maybe you have already and agree with my choices and they could be in your Top 5 too! I hope you enjoyed my post today! By Maggie. :)

Comments

  1. Some of these have just made there was on to my TBR list. I am now scared for new year. Every blog post I read my TBR grows so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a dangerous time of year for TBR lists! Maggie is delighted to have added to yours!

      Delete

Post a Comment