Sunathon!


It's been a little while since I posted a review, I've still been reading but life seems to have got in the way of review writing. With the summer holidays here I will have to play catch up soon!
In the meantime I recently took part in Sunathon, the brainchild of Emma Louise over at EmmaLouBookBlog The idea was to set aside a week for reading as much as possible and to share the books you read on Twitter, using the hashtag #sunathon.
I didn't manage to read a huge number of books, I went camping with just my youngest from Thursday to Friday and so that curtailed much of my reading time. I did however, read The Last Family in England by Matt Haig, John Green's The Fault in Our Stars and The Final Testimony of Raphael Ignatius Phoenix by Paul Sussman.

Reviews for all three will be posted in a while, I loved two but was underwhelmed by the third, I'll leave you to guess which! I've also been reading a few chapters a night of Shadow Forest by Matt Haig to my daughter.
Thank you Emma for suggesting and hosting #sunathon and I'm delighted to see the announcement that there is more to come - count me in!

Comments