A new way to follow me with follow.it

 



Some of you may have noticed I've changed email subscription services recently. After Google announced they were terminating Feedburner shortly, I had to look for an alternative and decided follow.it looked good.

A painless set-up allowed me to import my existing Feedburner followers which is why if you already follow me (and thank you if you do!), you'll now be receiving emails from follow.it.


What does it mean for you though? Well, very little really - you'll continue to receive emails that notify you of my recent blog posts but with follow.it you can choose to filter what you receive from me.

You can also choose how to receive new stories so if you prefer not to be sent emails, you can read them on the follow.it news page or read it in your RSS news feeder.


As I said above, thank you if you already follow me, it really is appreciated and if you don't but would like to, the follow me button at the top of this post can be found below all of my blog posts or use this subscription form which can be found on the right of my homepage. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time too.


Thank you and happy reading! 






Comments